Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cherry Mobile D12: My own review

Beforehand, I was able to google around the web about Cherry Mobile D12 prior in buying. I read some reviews, specs, and of course, it's current price. Now, it's my turn to share with you (as if I owe this to all netizen, lol) my own review with this cool phone. I will lay down my review simple and concise. Hey, I am too tired (and bothered) in making this review. LOL.

I intend to buy this light-weight phone, (and it's dual-sim too!) as my back-up when if my primary phone is dead on battery, no load, etc. Moreover, this will just serve as my "extra" phone, if that permits. Okay, enough for that, let's talk about this D12 phone of Cherry Mobile! Here are my pros and cons baby!

PROS:

- Affordable, Dual-Sim and Dual-standby too!
(Yes, for sharply P1000 (P999 to be exact!), you'll have a brand new cellphone. Its dual-sim and dual-standby feature is a major, major plus!)

- Light-weight and Compact
(This is the best outlook when looking for a "back-up" phone. It's so small that you could grasp the whole phone, that is, if you got a big palm, I supposed)

- Loud speaker feature (loud earspeaker too!)
(Imagine calling a friend and you got a terrible mess by repeating its words just to comprehend him/her. But it is NOT when you're trying to make a call using this phone)

- Long battery life
(It lasts for about 3-4 days during standby. If you switch to one-sim running, you will have a longer days of battery, about 5 days, I believed)

Some pros to consider: MP3 Player, Expandable Memory up to 2GB, Calendar and Alarm and of course, FM RADIO with earphone!


CONS:

- Poor response
(I mean, when you're trying to click its menu, scrolling or pressing, there's a bit of delay. Yes, you can have it when buying a lower-model China phone, believe it or not)

- Texting using this phone - My rate: 1/10
(Sorry guys, if you're a text addict, this phone will blow your mind and being, lol. So slow! You had already finished typing your message but you will see (magically, lol) the roman letters composing your text a 5-10 seconds delay! So funny! Hahahaha)

- No calculator
(For a basic phone, I believe that calculator is a must! But there's none on here! Did they forget to include this simple program? Hello Cherry Mobile?!?!)

Some cons to consider: Very hard keypad, Unlovely ringtone or message tone, Ugly and cheap graphics!


My over-all rate to Cherry Mobile D12 is 8/10. We can have a different ideals in having a phone. You have to consider what's the best that suits in you! After all, you'll be the one who will using it. They say, you pay what you got. I hope that this review gives you a little help (I think so!). By the way, here are the actual pictures of my D12:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FAITH SO FREE

“You are trying to kill me, because my word has no room among you.” – John 8:37        In my masteral studies at the Loyola School of Th...