Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sulat nina Nanay at Tatay


Have you ever watch this video? This is one of my creation though I am not the one who composed the text. It was written by Reverend Father Ariel F. Robles of Bulacan, Philippines. I cried a little during my first time of watching it. Eventually, I was inspired so I made my own version including the background graphics and the poem itself. It is very indeed an inspiring and life-changing video. To all sons and daughters out there, I encourage you to watch this 5-min video! This video is something that you should not missed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FAITH SO FREE

“You are trying to kill me, because my word has no room among you.” – John 8:37        In my masteral studies at the Loyola School of Th...