Monday, May 23, 2011

Groundbreaking


I just don't know where to start. I have some blogs previously, way back 2008, but I got no time in updating it as often as possible.  Before, I am quite busy with my career as a Professional ________________ (ooops, I need to hide that, lol) since I am travelling around the globe and access to internet is a little impossible for me. Since I'm on vacation, maybe I'll find myself a little bit busy (though I must admit, I am terrible busy most of the time) for some stuff such as blogging, posting articles, featuring some facts, among others.

Here I am again, a very rare me - sitting in uncomfortable stool facing with my Asus X80L laptop. This laptop which I bought in Kaoshiong, Taiwan is a three-year old now. And an internet connection using tunneling services (to keep my internet cost a budget-friendly one, lol).

I hope people like you, yeah, to follow my blog. And I am hoping too that this blog will last a little longer, if it's not, a bit longer is okay. Thank you guys!

Happy reading!

(P.S. Guys, I am not that perfect in blogging or writing English language. I am making my apologies now if my grammar as well as my sentence structure are poor in your satisfaction. Your constructive comments and corrections are much appreciated. Thank you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FAITH SO FREE

“You are trying to kill me, because my word has no room among you.” – John 8:37        In my masteral studies at the Loyola School of Th...