Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Roaming the world

It is my utmost pleasure to share with you some of my neophyte captures of different places in the world. These are incomplete. I got more places visited but during those times, I have no digital camera then. Most pictures on here were taken using just my Sony Ericsson's camera phone. Enjoy!


Tobruk, Libya
I love this place, honestly! We were here during winter month, and it's damn cold even during noontime! I love the people (they speak Arab) because of their hospitality, like us Filipinos. Without even knowing, this place is chaotic due to civil war in ousting decade Libyan leader Gadaffi. Good thing we were here before that terrible event.


Vitoria, Brazil
Well Brazil? My words are not enough to describe how beautiful Brazil is. Beaches, foods, gorgeous people.. name it! They got it all. This country is so blessed! No wonder, this is my favorite country after US. =)


Vitoria, Brazil
I captured it in a distance. We were actually in the other side of the port. Buildings here are from low to mid-rise. I love to go out here! Brazil indeed is rich in economy.


Vitoria, Brazil
This is one of the main church (cathedral I supposed) within the City of Vitoria. It has a majestic architecture when you're actually in front of this church.


San Nicolas, Argentina
You know, one of the best place to go with is Argentina. They got a very nice place and beautiful people. Their place is like having a Europe state in a southern continent. If given a chance to travel once more, Argentina will be on my top ten list. 


Singapore City
Do I need to say more? It's Singapore City baby! One of the Tiger Economies in Asia! Clean road? Well, it's just a tip of an iceberg when describing what Singapore is.


Suez, Egypt
I captured it during our transiting in Suez Canal. For those who didn't know what this canal is - it's the gateway for the ships travelling from Asian countries to Europe's. This is the best route to save time and fuels for ship's voyage. Well, the sad part is, you need to conquer (whoa, conquer!) the pirate-prone Gulf of Aden where Somalian pirates are waiting to aboard before reaching this century-old Suez Canal!


Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
We went here, but it was Sunday! The Lord'd day! So a lot of them (Brazil is indeed the largest Catholic nation) make that day to attend the holy mass (most probably). More business establishments are closed (as you can see on the picture).


Livorno, Italy
I got no chance to roam this lovely city since we were very busy that time (I just don't know, lol) And, a lot of my colleagues said it was quite a long way to reach their "cento de ciudad". However, 20-30 minutes of travel, you will reach the Leaning Tower of Pisa, which I terribly missed. =(


Rotterdam, Netherlands
I guess, one of the best country in Europe is the Netherlands (regardless of the damn very cold weather, lol). I really love their country! I hope Philippines is just a stone away here. Mind you, Rotterdam is the world's largest port. Think of that hundreds of ship docking and undocking the whole day! Whoah, I love the double dutch ice cream! LOL.


Cagliari, Italy
Oh my! I will never forget this place! I got a chance to roam here just by myself  using a bicycle! I love the streets, buildings, everything! Their roads are marveled with pure rocks/stones (maybe granite?). Italy is a very nice country (now it's a cliche). No wonder, millions of tourists are insanely visiting their lovely and historic state. I love Italy!


San Nicolas, Argentina
It is just a miles away to its capital Buenos Aires. This country is also a Catholic nation. I wonder why they're progressive and in financial prudence compares to us - Philippines, the largest Catholic nation in Asia (how dare me comparing my country to theirs, lol).


Montivideo, Uruguay
Another country which I find it very rare to visit! It's Uruguay! A country in the south of Brazil lying between with Argentina. This country has something to offer with tourists too. But I got confuse with their flag from Greece, it's quite the same. Hehehe =) Montivideo, by the way, is their national capital.


Georgia, USA
I visited a lot on this powerful country since most of the time we have port of calls here. Some places in the US  I visited are Baltimore, San Francisco, Mobile, Washington, Orlando, among others. USA? It's everybody's dream!


Changshu, China
Who among us got a chance to travel the mother China? Look at their road, it's pure tiles darling! Everything you can see, yes, Made in China. LOL. No doubt, China will be the biggest player in economy play-offs in the world. 



Georgia, USA
Hey! Who's this?!?! LOL.

There're other pics which I haven't posted here since I just just don't know where to locate those files, (damn reasons! hehe) but it's true. I really thank GOD because He allow me to visit His lovely creations. To GOD be the Glory!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FAITH SO FREE

“You are trying to kill me, because my word has no room among you.” – John 8:37        In my masteral studies at the Loyola School of Th...